9/11 Pentagon Plane Crash

Well this really changes my mind about things. I just saw this video,

and it could completely be true. On the other hand, people always try complicating things and it could've just been the plane hitting the building causing it to collapse. There were probably explosives and lots of gas fuel in the plane which gave more power.

Imagine a plane hitting a skyscraper? You would think it would collapse would it not?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, the consiparcy theory is just that, - a conspiracy theory. Yeah, i agree the videos etc are fun to watch but when you compare them to the fficial story they make less and less sence...

If anyone has and concerns ill be happy to explain why i think this.

Please stop necromancing.

Necromancy:

n.

1. The practice of supposedly communicating with the spirits of the dead in order to predict the future.

2. Black magic; sorcery.

3. Magic qualities.

?

Elaborate PLZ.

4. Bringing back old, dead topics for the sake of postcount-boosting. Check the dates. If you want to bring back a topic, you must post something meaningful and detailed, not just your opinion... and also use better grammar. Plzthx.

4. Bringing back old, dead topics for the sake of postcount-boosting. Check the dates. If you want to bring back a topic, you must post something meaningful and detailed, not just your opinion... and also use better grammar. Plzthx.

LOL, I don't know if these topics are dead or not, but since they are within a month of my post (- and by looking at the post-date histories of these topics - that's a small wait), and still in the top half of the forum I find it is hard to believe that they are dead and buried. What's wrong with my grammar? (or is this just a distraction from the main point?).

Normally I don't bring up topics as old as these, but as im not interfering that much in any other topic - and i have a specific interest in these issues io think this is valid resuscitation.

Thank you.

• 5 months later...

Umm so who sent this "missile" into the Pentagon? If you say the government, well why would they do that on 9/11? Did they say oh hey a plan hit the towers nows the time to do that thing we planned and hit the Pentagon??? Doesnt make sense. Also I hope you are not implying that the attacks on the WTC were set ups as well. And that those werent really planes. I saw it myself and believe me that was a plane. The other question is .. What about the people on board? Were they made up?

_______

=== XRumer 5.0 Palladium RULEZ! ===

Umm so who sent this "missile" into the Pentagon? If you say the government, well why would they do that on 9/11? Did they say oh hey a plan hit the towers nows the time to do that thing we planned and hit the Pentagon??? Doesnt make sense. Also I hope you are not implying that the attacks on the WTC were set ups as well. And that those werent really planes. I saw it myself and believe me that was a plane. The other question is .. What about the people on board? Were they made up?

_______

=== XRumer 5.0 Palladium RULEZ! ===

• 1 month later...

I am the devil's advacit (however you spell it) when it comes to conpiracies, i look them up and then argue about them with my friends. I do not believe any of the conspiracy theories I read, but this one is very interesting. This one makes a lot of sense, but like all theories I read, you cannot prove either way without very violently interrogating the Government until they snapped.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A really really really really (One more really for good luck!) really good documentary to watch, "Zeitgeist". I would recommend it to ALL!!!

It touches on the 9/11 conspiracies, as-well as most things you really don't know about the Governments of the world!

In a previous topic about the "Flat Headed People" (People who STILL believe the earth is flat), the idea of not believing everything you hear can really be a blessing and can teach people to think on their own accord and will hopefully make people more open minded, instead of just beliving everything you hear!

We all have to understand that we were NOT at the pentagon and twin towers and therefor only know what we are told... And the majority of people in the world only know what the news told them. News as much as we would like to believe in, especially in the case of 9/11 really isn't a good idea. I have NEVER seen or heard mainstream reporting company that is not owned by a corporation which in turn is controlled by governments. Governments only let us know what they want us to know, they control all MASS media and can hide anything they want or even come up with the most [bleeped!] of stories!

Just a little fact if anyone really is interested and I have proved this myself!!! But I will not just tell you and you believe me because I said it, instead be opened minded and do the research for yourself!

" Al-Qaeda " DID NOT EXIST BEFORE 2001 AND WAS COMPLETELY CREATED BY AN "UNKNOWN" SOURCE.

Try Google it, most probably the 1st thing that will come up is Wikipedia which states that Al-Qaeda was established in "1988", keep in mind that everything written on Wikipedia does NOT mean it is true and is contributed by the public. Infact at my University when doing research we are NOT allowed to use Wikipedia as a reference or source. Besides that, the entry of "Al-Qaeda" into Wikipedia database was only in 2004.

This is only one example of what I'm on about and internet research is not the only source to find this info. better sources would be physical.... And BTW, the only TRUE info I could find on "Al-Qaeda", was it was a computer program concept project name created some years ago... WAY WAY Before the idea of it being a terrorist group.

The Zeitgeist is ALIVE! Peace Out! B)

• 4 months later...

I'm going to necromance because I'm the admin and I'll allowed to. Double standards ef tee dubs.

Besides that, the entry of "Al-Qaeda" into Wikipedia database was only in 2004.
2004 was also the year that Wikipedia got large enough to actually need more than one server...

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT