• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel like reviving this.

In regards to the blabbering that was going on about the two towers:

1] First of all, the towers were built to WITHSTAND multiple plane crashes. By planes bigger than the ones that hit them. Look up the construction of the towers. There were central support columns that made it IMPOSSIBLE for the towers to randomly "pancake" down. After the towers collapsed; those MASSIVE girders were laying around when they started clearing up, and most of them were removed ASAP and shipped to China to make cars out of... Or some crap like that.

2] Secondly, the kerosene burned off in the initial blasts; you can even see LIVING PEOPLE at the hole(s) in the towers not too long after the second explosion, moving around and touching the walls that were *supposedly* so hot that they made the steel girders 'bend', which was the official cause of the collapses.

3] Thirdly; the official "cause" (by the 9/11 commission) was FIRE. *Supposedly* the fires got *so* hot, they bent the girders in the towers that they'd collapse. For the first time in human history?! Look at the Madrid hotel. Burned for 20+ hours and was still standing. Nonsense!

4] WTC7 fell down FOR NO REASON. There were a few small fires; and there is actually a 9/11 conspiracy vid around that shows firemen pulling out, next to WTC7, because "they're going to blow it". (you can HEAR them say/ask about it several times)

5] The DAY it happened, tons of demolition experts exclaimed that they thought it was nonsense of the towers to fall like that. Thousands of architects have teamed up for this. Look it up. The similarities between how the towers collapsed and controlled demolition are UNCANNY! If the towers would have pancaked; they would have tilted way more because of all the crap in the offices.

6] There was nano thermite found in the dust of the towers. Nano thermite is a substance you could literally paint onto steel pillars and which, when ignited, lowers the temperature at which steel melts. Look up some videos on youtube and then watch the news footage of the towers with molten steel pouring out. Caused by fire? Lolol.

This is exactly the kind of games that the government constantly plays. All around the globe. What makes you SO sheepish that you dare assume that your government is looking out for you? Has it ever?

Honestly, it was all just a pretence to take away more civil rights and start a "war", which is profitable for a lot of people; and it divides people and propagates hatred and anger. (STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORISTS! >:[ )

If you close your eyes and cover your ears and don't WANT to see that almost every major over-exposed 'thing' in the media is to shape YOUR personal beliefs to THEIR needs, merely because the Pretty Truth Speaking Box [aka. TV] says so; you're being a sheep.

Right now there is a bill in Senate that will DISALLOW American citizens from GROWING THEIR OWN FOOD.

"Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world."

Keep in mind that most of the [nowadays fictional] money is not regulated by governments but by federal "banks"; that are actually private institutions. Banking Elite, hey that sounds familiar. The same with oil (and oil being energy, since we use it for nearly everything).

• 2 weeks later...
Sacrificing so many people is definitely not a brilliant idea for any side to make this call though.

I disagree. Strategy wise it's a great move. Plant a false flag, scare people to let them do what you want;

disregard the US constitution (I'm not even American btw) and invading countries w/o declaration of war.

Around 3000 people isn't that much compared to the whole US population (or at least the ones that can vote).

And keep in mind, this is the country where something around 1.4%? of it's population is in jail. =P

(And where most of the manufacturing of certain goods is done)

Division, profit. And great to ruin the economy.

Everyone's scared of losing their livelyhood and the things they need like food and shelter because of a failing economy...

... And that way let even more crazy laws pass.

Not really all that non-interventionist xD

Wow, Arjen! I find you really interesting by looking at how you look at things from a different perspective. I like your thinking! But lately I can just see the US economic is failing to recover. I guess they are really in deep trouble with China coming up and taking over the world's economic!