SSH access problem

shyam1000

Hi.

I want to access my Tommy server via SSH from my PC. Is it possible to connect my server using SSH? if possible, Kindly point me where I can find the credentials to ssh my server. I want to install Node-Red (A nodejs based open source app) to my server for testing. Inside Plesk, the extension tool(At the sidebar) is also not available to install Google Authenticator and ssh extensions. Also, If any steps available to install npm packages in your server other than using SSH, Please tell me.

Thanks & Regards,

Shyam Bhattacharyya

You'll need a VPS for that. We don't offer SSH access on the shared hosting. That said, Krydos can likely install components if they're needed.

As for node red, as someone who has used it, I don't think that'd work terribly well even if you get it installed. It's one of those apps that's really meant to be on its own server.

14 hours ago, shyam1000 said:

not available to install Google Authenticator

I've been thinking about installing this, but it will probably break our website's login and dashboard so it would take a lot of work to make it functional. There are a lot of higher priority things that need to be done first anyways such as the ability to add or delete domains and edit DNS settings on your own.