[Solved] Queued: iceitsup

Ice IT Support

Username: iceitsup

Server: Tommy (Plesk)

Domain: iceitsup.heliohost.org

A few weeks ago (October 14th) I received the inactivity warning email claiming that I had not logged into Plesk since June 2021 (which I don't believe was accurate). To be safe I logged into Plesk on the same day I received the inactivity warning. A couple days later (October 16th) my account was inactivated anyway and I had to use https://heliohost.org/renew/ to reactivate the account. This allowed me back into Plesk, but the queued page remains on all of the domains on my account. I have tried different devices/browsers/incognito/etc.

Could the status of my account be checked on please? Thank you!

Sun Dark called this one. Your main domain iceitcup.heliohost.org was transferred to Plesk, but it was kind of pointless because it immediately redirects to your .net which was still being hosted on cPanel. I transferred all of your domains over to Plesk now.

Regarding the undetected logins

There were a few people whose logins weren't being detected originally, but it should be working for everyone now. If you want I can manually set your login date to a week ago, and you can test logging in to see if it updates the system properly.

Great, thank you Krydos! The queued page is gone/fixed now.

I had a few subdomains under dev.iceitsupport.net that don't appear to have transferred over to Plesk. Would it be possible to transfer or recreate those please? The options/buttons to add domains and subdomains are missing in my account (perhaps not yet implemented?). Each subdomain has a corresponding document root of the same name under <home>/public_html/Dev/

The four subsubdomains matching the four directories have been created for you.  

2 hours ago, Ice IT Support said:

The options/buttons to add domains and subdomains are missing in my account (perhaps not yet implemented?).

Not implemented yet. We're working on it.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Queued: iceitsup
  • Krydos locked this topic