Donors Moved

Krydos

We're happy to announce that as of a few minutes ago all of our current donors have been given a chance to move to Plesk or create a new account. If you've given a gift to HelioHost since 2020-07-14 and haven't gotten your invite yet please let us know so we can get you set up with a Plesk account.

We are now moving into the next phase of our transition to the new control panel, which is moving existing free users. You can check your ETA or improve your position at https://heliohost.org/eta/ Any donations of $1.00 USD or more will get you moved to Plesk within 24 hours at this point. Also all of the donor plans at https://heliohost.org/tommy/ are now open starting at a one-time donation of $1.00 USD if you're interested in creating a new account.

We're almost done setting up Johnny so free users will have the opportunity to transfer to that server before much longer too. We are making progress on the DNS integration which will allow users to add and remove their own domains, as well as edit their DNS settings. We plan on trying to get Java/JSP installed before much longer too for those users who need that service. There are a few users waiting for Ruby on Rails too, and we haven't forgotten about you either.

There are tons of improvements being made to our systems every day, and we're slowly but surely moving towards being 100% functional again. Thanks to everyone who has supported us during this difficult time. Without all of our donors we would have gone out of business years ago. If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear what you have to say.

• 3 weeks later...

I am sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. Though my donation was little but I did donated few years back and I have not gotten invited. I donated by this mail seekier@hotmail.com twice.

One for the invite to Tommy and another one for double storage.  Good job @Krydos

• Krydos locked this topic