Installation of magento

costcowh

Hello sir i need help please tell me how i can solve this issue when ever I'm trying to install magento using official magento application in Plesk panel after sometime it an error appeared mentioned below and second please help me out how i can change PHP.ini settings myself 
Error: Unable to install the app because its installation requirements are not met. Contact your hosting provider to resolve this problem.

Requirements

PHP limits 

The PHP memory limit is 128M bytes. The app requires at least 512M bytes.

PHP extension 

The 'mcrypt' extension was not found.

image.thumb.png.8f9a6ad7a68e44e8a0d770ebdfc5abdf.png

Since Plesk comes with such an old version of Magento you probably can't use PHP 8.1. If you want to use the latest version of Magento you'll need to install it from source. It looks like Magento 2.1.0 provided by Plesk supports up to PHP 7.0, but not higher than that. The extension mcrypt was removed in PHP 7.2 I believe so that would explain why it's still looking for that.

The latest version of Magento is 2.4.5 released a month ago.

The version of Magento provided by the Plesk installed is 2.1.0 which was released in 2016 and reached end of life over 3 years ago.

https://endoflife.date/magento

Open_basedir prevents you from accessing files in other people's accounts. We will not be setting it to none because then you could access other people's files which would be both a privacy concern as well as a security vulnerability. If you need open_basedir disabled you'll need to get a VPS.