Newly added site to plesk gives redirects error

AtomicBob

Hi guys, Atomicbob reporting in here; good to see it's all working again at heliohost. I have an error to fix with Plesk, It is giving me the ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS for my wepage. I logged into CLOUDFLARE maybe I need to to add a nameserver ?  upon enabling the free SSL/TLS I got the following error:

Could not issue an SSL/TLS certificate for firemachine.nl.eu.org
Details

Could not issue a Let's Encrypt SSL/TLS certificate for firemachine.nl.eu.org. Authorization for the domain failed.

Details
Invalid response from https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/authz-v3/181434691147.

Details:

Type: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:dns

Detail: DNS problem: SERVFAIL looking up CAA for eu.org - the domain's nameservers may be malfunctioning

Try switching to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org to rule out the issue being Cloudflare. If it works with our nameservers we can isolate the problem to your Cloudflare settings. If it doesn't work with our nameservers then we can figure out what is going on, and then have Cloudflare copy our working settings.