[Solved] Change HelioNet account e-mail address

Kairion

Hello guys.

I'm trying to change my e-mail address on HelioNet to match my e-mail address on HelioHost (which uses an email on my domain fasouza.eu.org) but I'm not receiving the verification link.

Could you guys help me to find out why I can't receive it on my own domain e-mail?

PS.: Right now I'm using a GMail address and it works without issues.

Edited by Kairion
Problem solved.

Here is the error we're getting when the forum tries to send an email to Zoho:

2022-12-06 00:20:49 1p2LhX-0003r3-IX ** <removed>@fasouza.eu.org R=dkim_lookuphost T=dkim_remote_smtp H=mx.zoho.com [136.143.191.44] X=TLS1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256 CV=yes: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<<removed>@fasouza.eu.org>: 541 5.7.1 Mail rejected due to antispam policy

We're not listed in any of these 82 blacklists https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a65.19.141.66&run=toolpage so Zoho must have their own blacklist or something. Sometimes these error messages have a link to their website where you can request your IP to be delisted, but Zoho doesn't provide that apparently. You'd have to contact Zoho support and ask them why the email isn't being delivered.

Perhaps you could change your Plesk email to match your forum email instead?

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Krydos said:

Here is the error we're getting when the forum tries to send an email to Zoho:

2022-12-06 00:20:49 1p2LhX-0003r3-IX ** <removed>@fasouza.eu.org R=dkim_lookuphost T=dkim_remote_smtp H=mx.zoho.com [136.143.191.44] X=TLS1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256 CV=yes: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<<removed>@fasouza.eu.org>: 541 5.7.1 Mail rejected due to antispam policy

We're not listed in any of these 82 blacklists https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a65.19.141.66&run=toolpage so Zoho must have their own blacklist or something. Sometimes these error messages have a link to their website where you can request your IP to be delisted, but Zoho doesn't provide that apparently. You'd have to contact Zoho support and ask them why the email isn't being delivered.

Perhaps you could change your Plesk email to match your forum email instead?

Originally my hosting account e-mail address was my GMail. I changed to my own domain e-mail because of this post:

I'll try opening a support ticket with Zoho and if it doesn't work I'll try using my GMail as I was using it before.

Thanks 😄

Edit:

I figured a way to solve it. On my admin panel I went to "Security & Compliance" > "Spam Control" > "Spam Processing" and disabled "Do you want to enable system-level spam rejection?" (which allowed HelioNet e-mail to be delivered to my spam box where I marked it as "not spam"):

image.thumb.png.957b73b09d3b6c7cee1acaf706fd85a8.png

Again, thanks for the info, it's thanks to that I figured out what to do.

Edited by Kairion
Solution found.

• Kairion changed the title to [Solved] Change HelioNet account e-mail address
1 hour ago, Kairion said:

Originally my hosting account e-mail address was my GMail. I changed to my own domain e-mail because of this post:

Gmail has been delivering our emails fine for a month or so now so it's safe to use it again.

• Thanks 1