[Solved] Addon Domain Error

cheaham

You can't add the www as the domain name because www is a subdomain of your site and it gets added through the cpanel. You'll still be able to go to your site through www after you create the domain. Your addon domain should show up in the list in a few days if you corrctly added it.

You can't add the www as the domain name because www is a subdomain of your site and it gets added through the cpanel. You'll still be able to go to your site through www after you create the domain. Your addon domain should show up in the list in a few days if you corrctly added it.

Do we have to wait a few days

Here lately most people have had to wait. Give it 2 or 3 days after you've created it to show up. If it still doesn't show let us know.

Hello, I added my domain more than 3 days ago and it still has not appeared in the cPanel - I have since changed the name servers back to what they were before.

I know you mentioned to wait 3 or more days but from previous cPanel experience i know for a fact that the domain should appear in the cPanel as soon as you add it.

Please help...

Thanks so much

Matt

What is your MAIN domain name and username?

Oh, terribly sorry. I forgot to add it and i know you guys like it added from the start to stop any faffing around.

Main domain: matthewr.heliohost.org

Main Username: matthewr