[Solved] Help Please! wipe vps and reinstall OS

eotsr

Can you wipe VPS36 for me and reinstall the OS?

I attempted to install hestia control panel using putty. Half way through the install it crashed. I tried to restart the install of hestia and was unable to. It said that admin did not exist, so I went to my VPS via web browser to see if hestia had actually been installed and it was. I was also able to login to hestia and make some changes to my VPS ( Changed Hostname from VPS36 to URBIZNOW.com, pointed domain name to VPS, Installed sample website/webpage). I logged out of hestia and went to load my site. Everything worked fine. I then attempted to log back into hestia but was unsuccessful. It seems hestia has a problem with saving the password that I set to log in, so I decided that installing a different control panel would be better for me. After some searching online, I found that hestia cannot be uninstalled. Then I stumbled across a post from someone who had managed to purge hestia from their server then they re-installed. I figured I would give that a try before re-installing the OS. I then opened putty and attempted to access my VPS and it said Access Denied. Out of frustration I created my first post/support request to wipe my VPS and re-install OS. I change that request a short while later because I managed to access the server, so I thought. Tired of messing with it, I decided to go to sleep. When I awoke I attempted to Access VPS through putty(No Success), I tried to load hestia(No Success), I tried to view webpage that I uploaded(No Success). The only thing that I can do is log into my helios account. Can someone please help me?

• Krydos locked this topic