[Solved] vps subscription renewal

allu62

The subscription of my VPS ends in the coming days (can you, please, tell me when exactly?) and I wanted to ask how to proceed to renew it. May I use the link that Krydos gave me in June, or can you, please, give me another link? Subscription for 6 month (or, if this should be possible, for a whole year). Thanks.

Your subscription ends on 2023-01-07. Like we mentioned in this news post

the sale price you've been enjoying for 18 months ended in December 2021, and you were grandfathered in to the old price for an additional year, but that has ended now too. To refresh your memory, the sale was you get 1 GB free memory with any VPS purchase. If you want to keep the extra 1 GB memory it will now cost $37.80 per 6 months with the 10% discount, or you can continue paying the $21.60 every 6 months it will be for 1 GB memory, 2 CPUs, and 50 GB storage. Let us know how you'd like to proceed and I'll generate the link to pay.

The important thing for me is to continue enjoying HelioHost services and running my website smoothly as it was for all this time. And with a monthly increasing number of visitors and downloads, I guess that paying the new price and having 1 additional GB of  memory is it worth to do so. Thus, thanks for generaating the link for new 6 months subscription at $37.80. I'll pay tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, depending when my "sponsor" is back from holidays. Thanks for having the possibility to pay this way. Thanks for HelioHost to be there for us!

Here's your link for 2 GB memory, 2 CPUs, and 50 GB storage for another 6 months for $37.80

https://heliohost.org/vps/pay/?code=nsy13vgkn8jpMQIF

Let us know if the email address of your sponsor's PayPal account has changed since last time so we can make sure it gets credited to your VPS. Also if I recall correctly you like to cancel the subscription after it's created to make sure it doesn't auto bill again in 6 months so let us know if you'd like to do that again and we can cancel it for you but keep your VPS active.

The payment is made, same email address as for those before. Autobilling is disabled. If there is any problem, please let me know.

Thanks a lot. And sorry that you have this extra work with my "custom subscription payment". But, even if it's not impossible for homeless people in Luxembourg to get a bank account, this one never includes any Internet payment features. So, the only possibility for me to continue my website is to ask someone else to make the payments. And I think that enabling autobilling on an account that isn't yours is not really how it should be if you respect the others. Sorry and thanks!

Your payment has been credited to your VPS and your new expiration date is 2023-07-07. We've had a few other people have issues with the auto-billing so we plan on adding a system so you can just make one-time payments eventually.

• Krydos locked this topic