[Solved] New domain not updating

pkmichal

On 1/8/2023 at 11:48 PM, Krydos said:

Added.

Hello, 

thank you for adding my new domain to my account, unfortunately I encouraged a problem with it:

I saw the default Plesk website while entering the webpage so I assumed that everything works as intended, and started adding some files (using the Plesk file manager) to the main directory of the website starting with changing the index.html file to get rid of the default Plesk page. I then accessed the website to check if the page changed, but it didn't. I assumed that it needs time to update, so I left it over night. Today, I was hoping that the webpage has updated, but it didn't. I tried then to access the website directory using ftp, but I couldn't log in even if the username and password were correct, and I didn't have any trouble accessing my other websites.

I don't know if that could affect my website, but I did some digging and found out that if I press the preview button in Plesk panel, it takes me to the website using plesk-site-preview catalog and IP address: 65.19.141.77 (which I assume is tommy's IP address) and it shows my website as it should, but when I try to access my website directly it uses the IP address 65.19.141.67 which is associated with the Jonny server.

Could you please check what's wrong with it and try to fix it?

• pkmichal changed the title to New domain not updating
  • pkmichal changed the title to [Solved] New domain not updating
  • Krydos locked this topic