[Solved] Plesk unable to transfer my account

Seekier

So, I woke up this morning and saw the message in my mailbox that my account is ready for transfer to the new plesk control panel. 

I was very excited, I immediately clicked the link to transfer. The link says I should wait for 1hour to get the login link details of the new control panel but it's more than 12 hours since I clicked that link and I still haven't received the login link details.

When I checked my username on plesk eta, it says my account has already been transferred to plesk control panel.

Please admin look in to it. Thanks for the good work. 👍👍

Yeah, your account is too broken to move. This has happened a few times so far. I have created a new backup at https://heliohost.org/backup/ deleted your cPanel account, and sent you an invite to create a new account. Once your new account is created you can restore your files and databases, etc from the backup. Let us know if you need help with any of that.

Thanks @Krydos

5 minutes ago, Krydos said:

Yeah, your account is too broken to move. This has happened a few times so far. I have created a new backup at https://heliohost.org/backup/ deleted your cPanel account, and sent you an invite to create a new account. Once your new account is created you can restore your files and databases, etc from the backup. Let us know if you need help with any of that.

I saw the Link to create a new account but it's a Jonny server link while my former website was on Tommy server.

Any help please 

That's normal. All Tommy users who migrate are being moved to Johnny because Tommy ran out of resources (remember, plesk tommy has half its normal resources since it's sharing with the cpanel Tommy) . Your old account would've moved to Johnny had it succeeded too. Johnny is faster than Tommy right now anyway.

At some some time in the future we'll offer the option to move back.

Edited by wolstech
Clarify

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Plesk unable to transfer my account
  • Krydos locked this topic