Half-Blood Prince

/\/\/\/

In all liklihood, yes...

Because God doesn't care if you are good or not (well, he does, but not in getting into Heaven). He wants you to believe that he sent his son to hang on a cross to save you from your sins and eternal death. He makes it painfully easy to get into Heaven, yet, sadly, many many people refuse to believe and accept, and go to Hell.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you get from Harry Potter to Religion?

long story, start flipping back a few pages... lol

Anyways, if chosing to belive in some invisible man who has had absolutly no effect on one's life is a painfully easy choice, the easiest decision would be not to belive it. It's just as hard for you to belive that everything you believe in is a bunch of bull, as it is for me to believe that it isnt, and I would rather shoot myself (and send myself to eternal damnation), than choose to believe what some random book tells me. The necronomicon is just as valid a basis for religion as the bible, but I would choose Alice In Wonderland over them both anyday.

waiiitttt.... That means that you can comit a crime, rape someone and still goes to heaven while a person that helps poor and needed, animals and nature will go to hell to be burn and everything just cuz he don't believe in Christ??? Ok, that's it. I'm gonna stop now. At least the protestant people that i know, say that you can go to heaven by doing good things. You might not become an angel or be one of the elected, but you go...

waiiitttt.... That means that you can comit a crime, rape someone and still goes to heaven while a person that helps poor and needed, animals and nature will go to hell to be burn and everything just cuz he don't believe in Christ??? Ok, that's it. I'm gonna stop now. At least the protestant people that i know, say that you can go to heaven by doing good things. You might not become an angel or be one of the elected, but you go...

Same with all my prodestant friends.

Well if we're going by the bible, how many people have you stoned?

Leviticus 18:22-20:13 says you should be putting homosexuals to death.

Deuteronomy 13:13-17 says to "put to the sword" those who have other beliefs.

Exodus 21:2-21 says you can have slaves. How many are in your household? If you dont because of your own conscience, it's against God to think for yourself. Deuteronomy 29:19-20 says so.

And I hope your mother brought doves to the priest at the end of her menstrual cycle every month, cuz Leviticus 15:29-30 says she must so one can be sacrificed for her sin and the other to be a burnt sacrifice.

I hope you havnt ever eaten bacon, calamarai (sp?), estcargo (sp?), any sort of insect other than grasshoppers, as Leviticus 7:27-11:42 says that they are abomonations. Even so much as touching them is forbidden.

And pray to freakin god that your testes are never crushed nor your penis cut off, as Deuteronomy 23:1 says you will "not be admitted to the congregation of Yahweh."

Thats what your bible says, read it.

As far as homosexuals go, Christians have no power to do that anymore...

As far as the other faith, that more refers to the Amelakites, Caananites, etc, that were driven out during the Exodus... It will be done in the Glorious Appearing though (have fun guys :lol:).

As far as slaves go, I can't answer that, I have tried to figure that one out myself...

With the forbidden foods, I can't answer that one either... It was more a directive at Jews (who go by old testament law), but to say that Christians can eat pork etc but Jews can't would say that we are picking and choosing which Old Testament laws we want to abide by...