Half-Blood Prince

/\/\/\/

As far as homosexuals go, the bible hasnt changed, and it is still your biblical duty. As far as other faiths go, it doesnt specify squat about which religions should be killed off. As far as slavery goes, a purchased Hebrew's service lasts for 6 years. If the Hebrew has a wife and children, his master keeps them after the six years. If said slave refuses to leave his family "...then you must take an awl and drive it through the slave's ear and into the door. He will be your servant forever." If a man should sell his daughter into slavery, there is no limit to her service, although if she should not please her owner, her father must buy her back. As far as foods go, it was directed at whosoever follows the Lord. Just because the Jews decide to follow them doesnt mean that it was intended for them.

Dont tell me you dont know, the Bible tells you what you know. The bible owns your little prodestant [bleeped!].

As far as the whole second coming apocolypse bullcrap, I'll take my chances. Looks like your little buddy Bush it trying to fulfill the prophecies of war in the East, so it could be soon.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I know about slavery in the Bible, but I can't figure out how we can rightfully say that slavery is an unbiblical act (and I am in no way condoning slavery)...

Again, not keeping kosher makes Christians look bad because we keep some Old Testament laws, but not others. I will admit we look bad in that area...

And the whole Middle East thing is starting to get rediculous, I will agree with you there (when Bush says he talked to God there is a definite chance he has alterior motives he is trying to hide...).

Well, my sister has the sixth one right now, but heres the number of pages for one through five in hardcover...

and the Sorcerer's Stone: 309

and the Chamber of Secrets: 341

and the Prizoner of Azkaban: 435

and the Goblet of Fire: 734

and the Order of the Pheonix: 870

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...