[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

Hello,

Thank you for solving my addon domain issue, but I got another problem again. When I add my 2 domains as addon domain, I got the message "Sorry, a subdomain was not specified" and the addon domain list still only shows "No addon domains are configured". Then I try to add them again, I got the same error "Error from park wrapper: gtlimit.tk is already configured" just like before. So I guess my account has to reset both addon domains and subdomains.

Could you please reset all domains of my account, such as addon domains subdomains and parked domians. I hope that will be effective.

Thanks

Username: nplum

Server: stevie

Default domain name: nev.heliohost.org

Addon domain name: gtlimit.tk , arcticsun.tk

I can't add any addon or parked domains at all; Cpanel tells me the maximum is 0 of both. Any help would be much appreciated. :-)

Username: Segia

Server: Johnny

Default domain name: jtblog.heliohost.org

Addon domain name: (none yet)

Hello all!

I'd like an add on domain plz!

1. Username: greekwar

2. Default domain name: greek-wars.heliohost.org

3. Addon domain name: greek-wars.com

The thing is, I had a server on Johnny that used www.greek-wars.com as it's main domain (I used the script to change it). I deleted that account, but I think it still reports it as taken when I tried to create my new server at Stevie and use greek-wars.com as its main domain.... But, if it could be added as an add-on domain that would be great as well..

Thanks a lot, and keep up the amazing work guys!

Aris

It won't let me add any parked or addon domains.

Username: bobblo

Default domain name: urgaming.heliohost.org

Addon domain name: exiguous-productions.tk

It says that it's already configured when I try to add it but it doesn't show up and doesn't work.

I can't add any addon or parked domains at all; Cpanel tells me the maximum is 0 of both. Any help would be much appreciated. :-)

Username: mstratfo

Server: Johnny

Default domain name: mstratford.heliohost.org

Addon domain name: (none yet)

Hello,

Thank you for solving my issue, but it is not solved yet. I still got the message "Error from park wrapper: gtlimit.tk is already configured" when I add my domian "gtlimit.tk" as an addon domain, even though there are nothing in both subdomain list and addon domian list. I'm not sure what happened to my account, and I want to add the 2 domains back to my account.

Thanks so much,

Hope all gose well.

Username: nplum

Server: stevie

Default domain name: nev.heliohost.org

Addon domain name: gtlimit.tk , arcticsun.tk

Hello,

Please help.

Username: hrprsd

While trying to add the addon domain, I'm getting Error from domain wrapper: joydaniel.haraprasad.heliohost.org is owned by another user.

The domain is already showing queued. I need the document root to be public_html/joydaniel

Thanks,

Haraprasad

Username: top6teen

Server: johnny

Default domain name: top6teen.heliohost.org

Addon domain name: top6teen.tk

Thanks for helping me add the domain, now it redirects to the account queued page, is it a setup error or do I really have to wait for it to be processed? I checked around the forum and some people had the error page for weeks. Thanks a million for your help tho, you guys rock!

Hi,

I'm also having this problem on the Johnny server. I get the error:

"Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than (0) parked domains! helionet"

My limit for add on and parked domains are 0.

account details:

cpanel v. 11.30.2 (build 1)

server:

johnny

username:

noodle

default domain: noodleninja.heliohost.org

Addon domain name(s):

noodleninja.com

noodleninja.net

noodleninja.info

noodleninja.mobi

Maybe the script to configure my account didn't run? I'm showing as having an unlimited amount of disk space as well, which I have not requested (hopefully that helps to narrow down where/when the error occurs).

Thanks in advance for you help.