[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

Username: jcxvyc

Default domain name: imma.cu.cc

Addon domain name: js-seal.co.cc

The following error message shows up

Error from park wrapper: js-seal.co.cc is controlled by another user. You cannot park it.

I've had an account here in Heliohost years ago and js-seal.co.cc is my main domain. I believed that account has been deleted due to inactivity. However I couldn't add js-seal.co.cc as my addon domain now.

Thanks for helping.

Username: jonas

Default Domain: jonasportugal.com

Addon Domain: jonasportugal.net, fimdetarde.com.br

Hi, i have problem with Addons Domains. I added the domains (jonasportugal.net and fimdetarde.com.br) but the cPanel doesn't show me the domains in the cpanel configurations. Can you help me? Thanks

Hi DJBOB

Check the cpanel settings and remove the addon domain=0 tag. It appears to have blocked them from all users. It is a SQL to cpanel error if this helps. Maybe it is a known issue with this version of cpanel?

Hello,I am a new member to Helionet (thanks for the free hosting) and I have they same issues in the above person so I will just post directly my concern here. I have an old registered domain(already pointing to Helionet Nameserver) and I would like to transfer here, My problem is I have 0 quota on my addon domains. This is my information below:

Username: stenrect

Default domain name: stenrect.helionet.org

Addon Domain: e-carevisaservices.com

Server: Johnny's

Thanks in adv.

Hi,

I'm also having this problem on the Johnny server. I get the error:

"Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than (0) parked domains! jmvf"

My limit for add on and parked domains are 0.

username:

jmvf

default domain: jmvftk

Addon domain name(s): jmvf.heliohost.org

I NEED HELP!!!!!!

Thankssssssssssss

Server: Stevie

Username: feinan

Default Domain: feinan.heliohost.org

Parked Domain: feinan.co.cc

I switched Default Domain from "feinan.co.cc" to "feinan.heliohost.org" a few days ago. Now I wanna add "feinan.co.cc" as a parked domain. However, I get the following error. "Error from park wrapper: feinan.co.cc is controlled by another user. You cannot park it."

Thank you.

Hi Helionet,

It's been almost 2 weeks since I registered a new domain on johnny, and always get the same results every time I added a new addon domain.

"Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than (0) addon domains! The domain below was not setup!"

I already created subdomain check.administrator.heliohost.org for testing and installed wordpress. But I cannot access the blog, so I deleted it.

Here is my details :

- Username : administ

- Default Domain Name : administrator.heliohost.org

- Addon Domain Name : taikuda.tk

If you feel the default domain name is not allowed, feel free to delete it. But, please give me another. Well in future, I'm just going to use the addon domain for my projects.

One more, in my account I got Unlimited Disk Space, which I didn't need it. As I know, Heliohost give 500 MB Disk Space. So I thought it was inappropriate for me. And I think 500 MB is more than enough for me.

Thanks in advance.

Rawkstar

Username cbesp

Default domain name cbesp.heliohost.org

Addon domain name cosmicbreakesp.net

error:

Error from park wrapper: cosmicbreakesp.net is owned by another user.

I had an account here I believe under the same username and I registered that domain, that account was deleted but, now I try again this hosting service and shows that error

I believe is NOT because that domain has other name servers, when i registered it in the past it was using other nameservers so that shouldnt be the problem, I cant remove those nameservers till I config the website completely so please a solution! Many thanks!

Username: Alegrowin

Default domain name: Alegrowin.org

Server: Johnny

Problems: Can't add parked domain, can't add addon domain.

Errors: Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than (0) parked domains!, Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than (0) addon domains! The domain below was not setup!.

Thank you.