[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

1.Username -- claire

2.Default domain name -- claire.heliohost.org

3.Addon domain name -- totally-anon.uk.to

I added the domain - as a test. It reported success. I am able to edit email settings (mx, default, forwarders, etc.). However, add on domain does not show in add on section.

Claire: your domain seems to be working fine. Remember, it takes up to 24 hours for a domain to come online.

Thanks, I had to wait until this morning for the Server Load to drop and when I re-entered the first add-on domain I got a different error: "Error from park wrapper: gallerywall.me.uk is owned by another user." So it still does not work, I do definitely own it, but you did have me checking my registration just to be sure. :)
Okay, I am out of ideas for the "owned by another user" issue. I've contacted cPanel support - they should get back to us soon on this one.

Claire: your domain seems to be working fine. Remember, it takes up to 24 hours for a domain to come online.

Sorry, it is not listed as an add on domain - My domain is working fine because I changed the dns back to a different server. On your server it is not showing up as an add on domain. Further, I created some sub directories, and they do not show in the listing either.

I just checked again, and now they are all showing up. Seems to have righted itself?

Thanks

benoos, chrisathelios: can you guys recount exactly what you do each time I fix the issue? Are you trying to register the domains twice? If so, what message do you get the first time?

Sorry, I wasn`t at home.

After I created my account everything was good. First time I parked my domain wihout problems. Domain was on the list. Only problem was when I wanted acces my site using "furbud.pl", there was redirection to "furbud.heliohost.org". I wanted to have adress "furbud.pl", furbud.pl/kontakt.html" etc. so I decided to add Addon-domain. I`ve deleted Parked domain and I added Addon... but after one week domain still wasn`t working (browser returned the "Account Queued" page). Domain didn`t show on the list, when i tried add again there was "error: already configured", so I writed here.

Everytime you writed me "benoos: try now" I was trying to add the domain, and one time was "error: used by another user", second time was "error: already configured".

worldhello, chrisathelios: Okay, I'm going to try the same thing I've been doing before. This time, though, please check Server Load before you add the domain and make sure it is below 4. You can do this under Service Status on the left panel of your cPanel.

Now I have "Server Load 21.25 (4 cpus) " so I have to wait, yes?

How do you think about deleting my account and then I will create a new one, and try everything from beginning?

Forgive me my English ;)

benoos, chrisathelios: the cPanel folks say they've fixed the issue. Wait until the server load is below 4 and then try adding the domains again.

Now I have "Server Load 21.25 (4 cpus)" so I have to wait, yes?
Yes.

How do you think about deleting my account and then I will create a new one, and try everything from beginning?
We can always try that as a last resort, but I'm not sure it will help.

benoos, chrisathelios: the cPanel folks say they've fixed the issue. Wait until the server load is below 4 and then try adding the domains again.

I re-added the domain last night and today (18 hours later) it has finally appeared on the add-on domain list.

The url: http://gallerywall.framework-rd.heliohost.org/ and http://gallerywall.me.uk/ are working perfectly.

The url: http://www.gallerywall.me.uk/ still returns the "Account Queued" page but I think it is now only a matter of waiting.

Problem solved, thank you for all your help.

I`m still waiting until the server load is below 4...

EDIT

I`ve added a new Addon Domain yesterday. At the same time, domain was on the list, everything was looking good. Today morning domain dissapeard from the list ... :/

...but now its back. :)

Trying to access the domain url via a browser returns the "Account Queued" page. I have to wait or I have to set something (etc. redirectons)?

My Addon domain list look like:

furbud.pl Homepublic_html/furbud.pl furbud not redirected Remove Manage Redirection

I have page files in folder furbud.pl

It looks like it's working now, benoos.

[bleeped!] it! All the time I was checking via Firefox, propably it was taking page from history and still showing "Account Queued" :angry:

I checked via Chrome and its OK!

Thank you very much djbob for help and yours time, cheers! ;)

1. alex82

2. alex82.heliohost.org

3. alex82.org.ua

Hi, djbob. I have same problem as chrisathelios and benoos.

Error from park wrapper: alex82.org.ua is already configured.

Domain not display in "Addon domains", and i can`t delete his.

Can you remove all addon domains from my account, or completely remove my account?

Error from park wrapper: kliplagu.da.ru is already configured.

Domain not display in "Addon domains"

Help! I have same problem as alex82 and benoos.

1. Username: gaban

2. Default domain name: ujang.heliohost.org

3. Addon domain name: kliplagu.da.ru