[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

Perhaps I need to wait? I shall try to access it again later. Thanks for your efforts.
Mmhmm - should be 24 hours.

No, still the same.

The domain shows"Account Queued" page. Trying to re-submit the add-on domain I get the "Error from park wrapper: gallerywall.me.uk is already configured. " message. And it still does not show in the add-on domains list.

chrisathelios, benoos: try again now.

This is now getting very weird. Exactly the same problem with gallerywall.me.uk. It does not show in the add-on domain list and trying to access the domain shows the "Account Queued" page. Trying to re-enter the add-on domain results in "already configure" error

But now the museumdisplaycases.co.uk domain that has been working fine up to yesterday morning and does show in the add-on domain list returns a "can't find the server at www.museumdisplaycases.co.uk" when trying access the domain. It does however work if I use the url http://museumdisplaycases.framework-rd.heliohost.org/. None of the domain name settings have been changed and the name servers are still correctly pointing to the HelioHost servers.

worldhello, Master Bogdan: try again now.

benoos, chrisathelios: can you guys recount exactly what you do each time I fix the issue? Are you trying to register the domains twice? If so, what message do you get the first time?

Hello,

If you have an addon domain issue, please post it here. Make sure you include:

1. Username
  2. Default domain name
  3. Addon domain name
Thanks,

djbob

Username: webgm

Default domain name:webgm.heliohost.org

Addon domain name:www.5a80.com

Addon domain ERROR

Re-add the domain name is still an error

worldhello, Master Bogdan: try again now.

benoos, chrisathelios: can you guys recount exactly what you do each time I fix the issue? Are you trying to register the domains twice? If so, what message do you get the first time?

After you have "fixed the issue" I appear to be able to enter the add-on the domain gallerywall.me.uk and everything goes o.k.. I can go into the file manager and the appropriate folders are present, I can access them using my ftp client and add files. However the domain does not appear in the add-on domain listing even after waiting 24 hours or more. And trying to access the domain url via a browser returns the "Account Queued" page.

If I subsequently try to re-add the domain I then get the "domain already configured" error. My apologies, I should have explained this better before I realise how difficult it must be to isolate the problem.

Any ideas on my other add-on domain that was working and now stopped? It shows in the add-on domain list and was working fine.

Now when I use the url http://www.museumdisplaycases.co.uk I get a "Server not found" error.

Yet if I use the url http://museumdisplaycases.framework-rd.heliohost.org/ it works fine suggesting it is set up correctly.

I have checked all the domain settings, name servers etc and nothing has changed so I am mystified as why it stopped working. It actually appeared to stop after I re-entered the other add-on domain gallerywall.me.uk following one of your fixes, could they be connected or just coincidence?

worldhello, chrisathelios: Okay, I'm going to try the same thing I've been doing before. This time, though, please check Server Load before you add the domain and make sure it is below 4. You can do this under Service Status on the left panel of your cPanel.

worldhello, chrisathelios: Okay, I'm going to try the same thing I've been doing before. This time, though, please check Server Load before you add the domain and make sure it is below 4. You can do this under Service Status on the left panel of your cPanel.

Thanks, I had to wait until this morning for the Server Load to drop and when I re-entered the first add-on domain I got a different error: "Error from park wrapper: gallerywall.me.uk is owned by another user." So it still does not work, I do definitely own it, but you did have me checking my registration just to be sure. :)

The second domain went in fine and is now functioning perfectly again. "museumdisplaycases.co.uk has been created!"