Clueless person posting off-topic in an escalated thread

overnight

Hello, I think I can post here without to open a new topic because I have the same problem, it's almost 2 weeks that I try to add my domain here and I receive always the error,"Error from park wrapper: evolutionit.co.cc is already configured", but it don't show on the list of domain and I'm unable to see the pages because of Account queued.

I write at least 20 email to the support, never had a answer (that's nice).

My domain is: evolutionit.co.cc

User: Alghius

Regards,

Alghius

There is a contact form on the site:

Contact Customer Support

You can use the form below to contact us about your hosting account. Please be as detailed as possible with any questions, comments, or issues you are describing.

It's almost 3 weeks that I'm writing there. Is some thing wrong? I just follow what the contact info say, there is not write about to register in the support forum and ask here.

BTW that's another domain that don't work dogolimpia.co.cc:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@dogolimpia.evolution.heliohost.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

We have a support FORUM for support. Who have you been emailing? o_O;

Hi djbob,

nothing, evolutionit.co.cc is still in queue, dogolimpia.co.cc say:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@dogolimpia.evolution.heliohost.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks.

Okay, how about now?

Ok, there is not write to post here for domain problems, I use cpanel for everythings about my site and if I see below the Contact form that say: write here about any issue, problems etc.. is normal that I write there.

@overnight: That form contacts the cPanel folks, not Heliohost. We're two different entities. If you have problems, you want to use THESE forums.

@Everyone: Read.

Ok, there is not write to post here for domain problems, I use cpanel for everythings about my site and if I see below the Contact form that say: write here about any issue, problems etc.. is normal that I write there.

@overnight: That form contacts the cPanel folks, not Heliohost. We're two different entities. If you have problems, you want to use THESE forums.

@Everyone: Read.

I know. I'm talking to djbob about removing the link or clarifying it.