Websites

wee

sry, ur right. btw, good start for a site gamemaster_268 (haha i didnt forgot it like /\/\/\/ did :P). but you could make the heading a bit better with a better font, and a better skin would help too. try php-nuke; its good.

whats so bad about phpnuke...

well, ur thing is a little simple... what i would do is i would make some cool 3d graphics. but the worst part is... TIMES NEW ROMAN ON THE LEFT *faints*. lol, i dont like times new roman hehe.

I like times new roman, but I don't have any font set, nor is it times new roman on my pc. As for PHPNuke, why would I use up 20mb to have a website that says "I'm a n00b" all over it with a crappy layout and making much harder, if even possible, to do the things I want to do. I hate every website that uses PHPNuke, never go to them unless its the upmost nessesity. One of the advantages of making your own layout is to show people that you can make your own site. As for 3d, I don't even have a decent 2d program for art. All the images are pixelated. One of the reasons it took me 6 hours. As for simplicity, it should be, complexity is good, as long as there isn't too much. You will notice most major sites use about the same thing as me only with better images and fill up their site better. MSN.com isn't a nuke peice of crap, is it?

this post has no offense towards anyone... well...maybe phpnuke users but...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AG has a great one, but heres mine in case you havnt noticed it plastered all over my sig and in several help topics.

independent-music.heliohost.org

(still savin up for that domain address so I might compete with AG. lol.)

• 2 weeks later...