Websites

wee

• 3 weeks later...

teh silly site

I was applying for a job a few days ago. Someone mentioned they wanted to see a "portfolio" of websites. By the time I got the hosting and was able to give them a link, I already had the job. B)

Anyway, I technically don't need it and don't have time to do any work (and I lost all my projects)...

but now I want to php around some. So there you have it.

(and Link #2 is probably not coming anytime soon, I have to write it first! :lol:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

www.zymph.com

It's not up yet, as I'm having ASP issues on the server, but it's all coded and ready to go. Basically, it's a free speech project - people can write basically whatever they want to contribute to the "community of ideas." Here's the blurb from my about page.

What is this thing?

Zymph.com is about one thing - free speech. It's not often in life that one has the opportunity to say whatever they want without any inhibitions. Zymph.com is like a giant bulletin board for everybody in the entire world. It's like blog that every human being on earth can contribute to. And it's a great way to share your innermost thoughts with the world, with total privacy.

Whether you want to write a few words or an entire book, rest assured that we don't store any information about you. Everything you say is totally anonymous.

So, what are you waiting for? Say something!

What are the rules?

The only thing we ask is that you write something meaningful. Whether you want to contemplate the meaning of life, write a poem, criticize your favorite celebrity's new hairdo, or publish your grandmother's famous brownie recipe, all we ask is that you put a little effort into making it readable.

We also prohibit any spamming. Making a post with gibberish or advertising any sort of service or website directly violates our simple rules. Zymph.com is a community of ideas, and we want to ensure that our readers and writers have a safe and comfortable experience here.

I've had this idea for a long time, and hopefully people can contribute meaningful insight once it's up. ^_^

• 1 month later...

Jaded Catalyst Homepage

I'm an amteur author and this site features all of my work, much of which cannot be found on any of the other sites I'm a part of. I like experimenting with other forms of media, too, but mostly stick with writing. The site is frequently updated with new chapters and new projects.

I'm also part of a group of growing network of online authors who ink to each others sites so to increase their site's traffic. Anyone interested can contact me. I'll add you to my "Affiliates" page.=^^=

Anyone interested in link exchange can also contact me. The subject of the site isn't important. You can be added to my "Other Links" page.

My personal web about myself.

Kinda like a blog though, to let my blogger friends / real life friends get to know my current situation.

But I don't prefer to apply blog, since that's all for noobs.

I prefer to make it out all by myself, with 100% flash.

http://jcx.heliohost.org

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't exactly HelioHost hosted, but it's my site nonetheless. Click here to go there. It's hosted at FreeWebs, and I plan to migrate to HelioHost at some point in the future. (I don't really wanna go the "banner ad" route for free hosting, should you want to ask) I make mostly scripts for various languages, and I've made a few images in Garry's Mod. Check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice job Andy a.k.a. Sungazer.

It's a fine looking web with tidy orientation.

Lookin forward to your game development.