REVOLUTION CONTROLLER!

myscrnnm II

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if no one gives a bleep about nintendo, then why the bleep do you think i'm here?! anyway, like i've already said, the only one's not interested in the revolution are not gamers, blinded by the media, or extremely stubborn. everyone except these type (and i've found like, 2 excluding myscrnnm ii) are WAY excited about it. i've heard countless people saying they'll switch from the 360 or pee s 3 to the revolution.

Don't worry, Myscrnnm is a small-minded fool. First, he says the PS2 is under-rated, then he goes and says something stupid like everyone is going to like the PS2 and 3.

Wake up and smell reality Myscrnnm, not everyone is you, and you are not everyone. Don't state your idiotic facts as truth and don't down other's opinions when you hear it. You wanna know why so many people are against you, well, you make it that way.

Don't worry, Myscrnnm is a small-minded fool. First, he says the PS2 is under-rated, then he goes and says something stupid like everyone is going to like the PS2 and 3.

I did not say that everyone is going to like the PS2 and 3. Haven't you seen all the people who are bashing Sony about the Playstation 3 computer entertainment system? If not, then you have been living under a rock. And if you have, then that should be proof enough.

you are taking us humbling your overestimations as "everyone bashing the most powerful computer you can afford on earth?" Are you completely insane? Cause you're giving the impression.

If you have a bunch of games, though, doesn't that mean that it's more likely to have good games in there? ;)

I did not say that the Playstation 3 computer entertainment system is the most powerful computer on Earth. It is indeed powerful, but not the most powerful. I have already stated previously that the IBM Bluegene family is the most powerul computer on Earth. And it has indeed been proven, so if you don't believe me, go and research it.

Don't worry, Myscrnnm is a small-minded fool.  First, he says the PS2 is under-rated, then he goes and says something stupid like everyone is going to like the PS2 and 3.

I did not say that everyone is going to like the PS2 and 3. Haven't you seen all the people who are bashing Sony about the Playstation 3 computer entertainment system? If not, then you have been living under a rock. And if you have, then that should be proof enough.

Quit nit-picking at the details, that is what makes you an [bleeped!].

you are taking us humbling your overestimations as "everyone bashing the most powerful computer you can afford on earth?" Are you completely insane? Cause you're giving the impression.

If you have a bunch of games, though, doesn't that mean that it's more likely to have good games in there? ;)

I did not say that the Playstation 3 computer entertainment system is the most powerful computer on Earth. It is indeed powerful, but not the most powerful. I have already stated previously that the IBM Bluegene family is the most powerul computer on Earth. And it has indeed been proven, so if you don't believe me, go and research it.

I was saying its the most powerful(currently ;) ) that you can get without buying a supercomputer. In fact, it exceeds some supercomputers power(old ones.) But thats not the main point of that.

edit: did some reasearch, and the bluegene is a supercomputer concept, which makes it fall completely out of the competition. Even if you had the millions of dollars for it, you couldn't get it yet.

Edited by Gamemaster_268

I was saying its the most powerful(currently ;) ) that you can get without buying a supercomputer. In fact, it exceeds some supercomputers power(old ones.) But thats not the main point of that.

edit: did some reasearch, and the bluegene is a supercomputer concept, which makes it fall completely out of the competition. Even if you had the millions of dollars for it, you couldn't get it yet.

The Bluegene server family is not a mere concept. The family has at least two models that are complete, with two or less still in the developmental stage. But the Bluegene servers are complete enough that they can set a world record as the world's fastest computer.

Hm... from everything I found on IBM's website, they've only drawn it out, and put up a few small mock models. Anyway, I'd like to see you buy it, the main point of the original arguement was that it doesn't belong in the category of you, as a normal consumer person, can buy. So therefore, the PS3 is the most powerful... well, will be the most powerful computer a regular person can buy. It will, however, lack some key features of a computer, so it wont replace it in any way.

Hm... from everything I found on IBM's website, they've only drawn it out, and put up a few small mock models. Anyway, I'd like to see you buy it, the main point of the original arguement was that it doesn't belong in the category of you, as a normal consumer person, can buy. So therefore, the PS3 is the most powerful... well, will be the most powerful computer a regular person can buy. It will, however, lack some key features of a computer, so it wont replace it in any way.

They do not have its details displayed on their website, but what company does? Very few companies that make consumer products also put projects like these on their main websites. I mean, do you see BMW featuring the H2R on their website? I think not.