Any Rock Fans Out There?

majazac

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I heard that linkon park is comeing out with a new cd but first the producer or whatever on Mettillca has to get that cd out befor they can work on the likon park one. I heard that on a radio show a wahile ago not sure if its fact or fictoin.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I like Ozzy Osbourne, Creed, Linkin Park, Blink 182, Good Charollette.

Its great to hear 3 doors down too

• 1 month later...

I'm a huge rock fan~! Even when I was really little, I'd stay up later than I should have just to watch Head Banger's Ball (back when it was still good). I'm not into many current bands and most of my music library is music from the 90s but there are some more current bands and artists in it.

Some of the bands and artists I listen to the most are The Pillows, Alice in Chains, Bush, Def Leppard, Godsmack, Disturbed, Guns 'n Roses, and so forth. It'd take too long to name them all. ^^;

I love all genres...it's weird....I can become accustomed to any type of music.....I'm a huge fan of heavy/death/black metal (Amon Amarth...Escape the Fate...From First to Last)...But I also just recently moved away from the really hardcore stuff and now my all time favorite band is Plain White T's =)