JST BOUGHT A NEW PC!!! SEEKING COMMENTS

I love Dual Core - but I won't buy it yet because it is a new kind of processor and a few of them might come up with some problem or something ..

when something else comes out Dual-core processors price would go down then I would just buy it

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I like the new Dual Core pc's too! So true though that by the time I wait for them to drop in price, they'll be old news.

Microsoft REALLY better make Vista a GREAT OS, otherwise I think Apple might continue to gain more market share.

For some reason Dual core rocks more on Linux than on windows, the reason might be in the fact that the linux kernel are much better stream lined for multi threading than windows

The cheaper ones are the single core not the dual core. The dual core ones are costly from AMD side

Yeah I like the new Dual Core pc's too! So true though that by the time I wait for them to drop in price, they'll be old news.

Microsoft REALLY better make Vista a GREAT OS, otherwise I think Apple might continue to gain more market share.

True !

As for the 64bit processors, there is not a stable OS for them ... is Bill Gates hearing me ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...