djbob being stupid

Ashoat

Guest JF_Sly
cPanel should be up again, but the login updater script is down. I have a ticket open with cPanel for this - as soon as I get the issue resolved, you all should make sure to login to cPanel to update your activity in the database.

Thanks, for the update and all your work on getting things running again. I know you are busy getting things going. Any idea/ETA on when user sitres will be back up?

Sly

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to make sure all the libraries are in place before I go ahead and start working on the DDoS problem again, but my guess is around Monday.

I've fixed the problem with the login updater script. Everyone - login to update your last login date.

I do hope that support for forum software like SMF, IPB and CMS like phpfusion, drupal remains yes? support for that stuff is the only reason why im still here and that load times are much faster as well as email validation actually working.

Long live heliohost and hope for speedy recovery. any chance for upgrades in space and bandwidth or too costly?

should have named it Bob, Joe, or superawesomeserverdude instead of Charlie... just my opinion :)

good to see things working again (even though I don't have a hosting account anymore)

Yaay! The faster I stop having to have my domain point to my alternitive, slow, ultra-limited host with a simple HTML page saying "Out host is currently down. According to the host, they should be back online within a week." the better!

;)

Yaay! The faster I stop having to have my domain point to my alternitive, slow, ultra-limited host with a simple HTML page saying "Out host is currently down. According to the host, they should be back online within a week." the better!

;)

That page should already be gone.

;)

That page should already be gone.

Nonono, what I mean is I changed my domain's DNS records to point to another host and typed up a simple HTML page saying that ;)