why have I been banned???

trekker

I am Max123 and This is my friend's user id from whiich I am posting a question

ADMINS " WHY HAVE I BEEN BANNED??? ; I AM max123"

Could you state any valid reason for this?

You have banned me merely because I posted a article named "Hacking made easy" or

"An Intro to virii" <_<

Tell me a solid reason 4 my banning b'coz u removed that " Hacking made easy" topic, didn't you??

If u didn't liked those article; u shud have merely wrote and given me a warning :(

I have lost my hosting, my domain application and everything; If u really think I am a sin 4 this community, then OK just reply this thread and write a word "Sinner" on it.

I will never come again to this community, I swear. :cry:

A HUMBLE REQUEST PLZ DON'T DELETE OR BAN THE USER ID FROM WHICH I HAVE POSTED, ITS OF MY FRND NOT MINE, U CAN CHECK THE IP ADDRESS 4 CONFORMATION.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know ehere they came from and where they have gone???

right now I am having 2000 helions

I saw some points were sent to me from DJBOB but those were only 9000 but my account showed helions above 2 billion till 1 hour after being sent yesterday and suddenlly when i log in today all those dissappear??

and suddenly all of those dissappear???

I can gaurantee of 1 thing that i am being framed in this contovorsey.

Plz solve this stupid matter and allow me to have accesss

I swear I have not exploited any security hole of IPB or IB store

if u want u can check the IPs

i don't know what's the contovorsey???

If you didn't hack the thing, than who did? Sorry about the problem, if you really didn't do it. But I definetely don't remember sending any number of Helions to anyone, and since the Helions went to you, I assumed you hacked the site. Also, you posted stuff like guides on how to hack, which confirm that you know how to hack.

It is a possibility that you were framed...

@djbob : What a big liar u r???

U had sent me 9000 helions; that PM is still there in my inbox if u havn't modified any thing in my account b'coz u might delete it to prove your words, then I had sent 6000 helions to HerLoss as I had taken loan of the same amount from her to get a domain name. U CAN CONFIRM THIS FROM HIM/HER ; I HAD ALSO ASKED FOR LOAN FROM LAPPY512

DJBOB, since the message said that it was an automatic response I didn't replied to it, else I wud have asked why r u giving me these helions for.AND IT WAS SINCE THE ARRIVAL OF THAT MESSAGE FROM DJBOB THAT MY ACCOUNT STARTED SHOWING 2BILLION HELIONS

secondly DOES writing just a BASIC tutorial ON HACKING means I would go hack all around (JUST 2 BE CAUGHT; I AM NO EXPERT HACKER OR A UNDERGROUND CRACKER); I HAVE ALSO WRITTEN AN ARTICLE ABOUT VIRUSES, DID I SPREAD ANY??

@lappy512 :

yes there's my fault I send all those points to mini just in order to be saved from the blames that i had done anything wrong with the Board; BUT AAHHH!! THAT WAS USELESS, I WAS BEING FRAMED AND BANNED AND THERE'S NO BODY O SUPPORT ME.

@SHADOWNITE : IF THE ARTICLE ON HACKING WAS BANNED THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE ISSUED ME WARNING AND DELETED THE TOPIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER ALL OF THIS MESS (WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME), IS THIS BOARD STILL BASED ON DEMOCRACY??

NAAH NOT FOR MEEE :(

DJBOB U R THE DICTATOR OUT HERE ; U DIDN'T EVEN LOOKED IT WOULD JUST MIGHT BE A DATABASE ERROR BUT I THINK U BELIEVE IN ACTION WITHOUT AFFIRMATION AND INVESTIGATION

ONCE AGAIN I WUD SAY PLZ LOOK INTO THE MATTER; I AM ONLY BEING FRAMED

BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

DJBOB I WILL ONLY REQUEST LOOK INTO THE MATTER

REST IS IN YOUR HANDS; I THINK I AM BEING FRAMED INTO A VERY BIG CONTOVORSEY WHICH IS BAD

DEMOCRACY MEANS LET OTHERS SPEAK, U JUST BANNED ME SO THAT I HAVE TO USE SOMEBODY'S ELSE ID EVEN TO EXPRESS AND CLARIFY???

SHHH!!! WHOM AM I TALKING TO B'COZ NOBODY'S LISTENING

i GOT A HERAT FULL OF PAIN AND A BRAIN FULL OF ANGER

Why don't we give max one more chance, since he has posted a bit, and as long as no more hacking occurs, he should be able to stay. Also, as many have pointed out, including Gamemaster, there aren't IP logs for IBStore, so there's no solid evidence that he hacked this board. Only that I propose that he can only have the points that he made, not points from donations, since if everyone bunched up everyone's points, then we have 90,000 points, or enough points for 15 domains, which would be detrimental to DJBOB.

since he has 139 posts right now, let him have 1390 Helions, and subtract the amount he used to buy hosting. And don't let him get donations, but that's it.

What do you guys think? If there's more hacking, I say, yes, ban.

Whew, if I didn't refresh and you didn't post Lappy, I woulda told him to take his anger and pain and stuff it somewhere.

Your Alibi doesn't fit correctly, if you did get 2 billion, you should of reported it, since it is a competent thing to do, if you recieve an enormous amount of Helions, you would of asked at least, would you not?

Again, Democracy on a forum board? Frosted Delusion Flakes, a thing is envisioned, but will never be fully employed, unless the Head Admin is completely uncorrupt, which there are not a thing in our present day and age.

BUT, I suggest a trial, with Lappy as the judge.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

Yeah right. Next time, make some corrections and actually cover your tracks. (Although, of course, there won't be a next time, as you're gonna get kicked out).

DJBOB U R THE DICTATOR OUT HERE
Again, you're not appearing very smart here. Why would djbob help frame you? He's the owner of this site, he wouldn't get anything out of it. So yeah, if you're going to say bad things about our members, then go away. Nobody needs you in that case, nor wants you.

@djbob : What a big liar u r???

U had sent me 9000 helions; that PM is still there in my inbox if u havn't modified any thing in my account b'coz u might delete it to prove your words, then I had sent 6000 helions to HerLoss as I had taken loan of the same amount from her to get a domain name. U CAN CONFIRM THIS FROM HIM/HER ; I HAD ALSO ASKED FOR LOAN FROM LAPPY512

DJBOB, since the message said that it was an automatic response I didn't replied to it, else I wud have asked why r u giving me these helions for.AND IT WAS SINCE THE ARRIVAL OF THAT MESSAGE FROM DJBOB THAT MY ACCOUNT STARTED SHOWING 2BILLION HELIONS

secondly DOES writing just a BASIC tutorial ON HACKING means I would go hack all around (JUST 2 BE CAUGHT; I AM NO EXPERT HACKER OR A UNDERGROUND CRACKER); I HAVE ALSO WRITTEN AN ARTICLE ABOUT VIRUSES, DID I SPREAD ANY??

@lappy512 :

yes there's my fault I send all those points to mini just in order to be saved from the blames that i had done anything wrong with the Board; BUT AAHHH!! THAT WAS USELESS, I WAS BEING FRAMED AND BANNED AND THERE'S NO BODY O SUPPORT ME.

@SHADOWNITE : IF THE ARTICLE ON HACKING WAS BANNED THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE ISSUED ME WARNING AND DELETED THE TOPIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER ALL OF THIS MESS (WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME), IS THIS BOARD STILL BASED ON DEMOCRACY??

NAAH NOT FOR MEEE :(

DJBOB U R THE DICTATOR OUT HERE ; U DIDN'T EVEN LOOKED IT WOULD JUST MIGHT BE A DATABASE ERROR BUT I THINK U BELIEVE IN ACTION WITHOUT AFFIRMATION AND INVESTIGATION

BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

DJBOB I WILL ONLY REQUEST LOOK INTO THE MATTER

REST IS IN YOUR HANDS; I THINK I AM BEING FRAMED INTO A VERY BIG CONTOVORSEY WHICH IS BAD

DEMOCRACY MEANS LET OTHERS SPEAK, U JUST BANNED ME SO THAT I HAVE TO USE SOMEBODY'S ELSE ID EVEN TO EXPRESS AND CLARIFY???

SHHH!!! WHOM AM I TALKING TO B'COZ NOBODY'S LISTENING

i GOT A HERAT FULL OF PAIN AND A BRAIN FULL OF ANGER

Relax, max. You are right, I did act before thinking, but you can see why. I just found out my site was hacked, and all evidence points to you, so I banned you.

If you really are innocent, I'm sorry. However, I am sure that I have not sent you any Helions. The possibility exists that you were framed, and that my account was hacked, and forced to make that donation.

After re-examing the logs, I find you are correct... the hacker did force me to donate you some money. But other things also point to you being the hacker:

max123 Donation of 2147475677 sent to mini.

Either you acting upon the hack by giving money to this "mini" person, or this was also part of the frame.

I'm going to do some more investigating, and I'll get back to you. Rest assured that I am not framing you. But someone else could be...

@lappy512 :

Relax, max. You are right, I did act before thinking, but you can see why. I just found out my site was hacked, and all evidence points to you, so I banned you.

If you really are innocent, I'm sorry. However, I am sure that I have not sent you any Helions. The possibility exists that you were framed, and that my account was hacked, and forced to make that donation.

After re-examing the logs, I find you are correct... the hacker did force me to donate you some money. But other things also point to you being the hacker:

max123 Donation of 2147475677 sent to mini.

Either you acting upon the hack by giving money to this "mini" person, or this was also part of the frame.

I'm going to do some more investigating, and I'll get back to you. Rest assured that I am not framing you. But someone else could be...

read the part that you yourself quoted.