Nokia

You know what they say .. "Once a Nokia, always a Nokia". I just found out that the saying is totally right. But, will Nokia remain on the top of the top after years and years ?

Certainly it has a lot of great competitors and let's admit that lately it hasn't come with any high public impact mobile phone. Anyways it will remain one of the first and the best phone manufacturers ever but lately it haven't even tried to to touch the class of the state-of-the-art SE P900.

Though, I'm a Nokia fan club member.

While Nokia is undisputedly the world leader in sales for mobile phones, nobody can beat Ericsson in terms of innovation and quality. Their mobile phone division is now part of Sony, but still, Sony Ericsson phones still have the innovation and quality of the original Ericsson phones, but now with the functionality and design of Sony.

I don't care much for Noka, but it does create jobs and keeps our family from the poor house >.<

Samsung is rapidly growing though, almost outselling Nokia. I was dubious of Korean products at first, but from my experience, Samsung phones are typically cheaper than Nokia phones but have far better build-qualities.

• 1 month later...
i like nokia and siemens

Siemens is good, what with their high-quality products. But perhaps the greatest mobile phone maker of all time is undoubtedly Ericsson. They pioneered mobile phone technology and made a lot of the stuff that is now commonplace in phones, such as touch sensitive screens and organizer functions. Now what with the merging with Sony, their phones now have more elegance too.Ericsson phones have always been sexy, but Sony has added a distinct style to them.