Account reset

Wait. would you just be able to give me a backup of a blank website? I can then restore that backup.

No, just post your domain name and username and I'll delete it and let you create a new account.

Yes you can sign up with the exact same subdomain that you had.

Hello Byron,

I'm having problems with the 500 internal error (after simply creating my account and creating a new page called "test.php" then literally writing "test" in it). I'd like to have my account deleted so I can recreate it, please.

Username: Gearedup

URL: http://gearedup.heliohost.org

Thank you very much for the help. If you would rather I post this in the Customer Support forum I will do so, but I figured that since this thread was here and was recently updated, it'd be a good place to go.

Hello Byron,

I'm having problems with the 500 internal error (after simply creating my account and creating a new page called "test.php" then literally writing "test" in it). I'd like to have my account deleted so I can recreate it, please.

I'm not seeing a 500 error when I go to your site. Did you check you log files at your cpanel for any errors?

Hello Byron,

I'm not seeing a 500 error when I go to your site. Did you check you log files at your cpanel for any errors?

Oh well isn't that weird... just 5 minutes ago it was throwing me a 500 error...

Nevermind then! heh thanks