Your Favorite Browser

Your Favorite Browser  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate internet explorer because it have problems like: it's slow and it's unstable. I love google chrome because it's faster than internet explorer (I think that google chrome is 50% faster than internet explorer)

Sorry for my bad grammar and english but I'm brazilian so my english is not good

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite browser is IE, i tried FF but i had really bad experience with it.

On my computer FF worked definitly much slower than IE, one day I lunched FF then after 10 seconds i lunched IE and when FF was ready to work IE displayed website what i want to check.

My second is opera, but it's big and sometimes works really slow.

Awhile ago I tried Chrome but had problems with checkboxes not appearing at times. I rely on checkboxes, especially when I'm reading my gmail! Did they ever get this issue fixed? Now I use Firefox almost exclusively and I love all the add-ons available.

Using Opera as my main browser for a long time and I am happy for it, so i guess you can say it is my favorite browser.

However I still use Firefox and Chrome for testing purposes and as far as i can say Firefox seems kinda slow compared to Opera/Chrome. Hope this changes after v4.0.

• 1 month later...