Saturday Comics

• 2 weeks later...

Well the whole way through the radio guy is blaming the republicans for everything, and rightly so. Now, you may or may not know that since about the time Katrina hit, the Bush administration has been accusing the media of dissing bush and stuff, when they're just stating the facts. Liberal, the opposite of conservative (I think), is a word used to describe democrats, so when they call it the "liberal media", theyre calling them traiors and everything.

Really, they are just trying to blame everything on someone other than themselves, and have chosen a really weak opposition to the media.

Haha, on a side note, in replying to an essay my History teacher called me a Commie, a Liberal, and a Hippie.

They only report on the negative REGARDLESS of who looks bad. Not to mention that they went YEARS before saying anything major against the bush administration. Only recently have important stories leaked out that people NEED to read.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...