[Solved] It seems I just can't get an account

Laptop_mini

Hey ho!

So, simple problem to which, I hope you guys have a simple solution.

I've heard many great things from friends and read good reviews about your hosting service, but I come to one problem. I've been trying to register for a straight week and every time I get a message saying the signup number as reached its limit for today, so thats ok with me, I get it. But then I tried at different times of the day, and still get the same thing. So I checked the IP of the server and did a WHOIS to see where it was located to wait until midnight and try to signup at 00:05 to make sure I have my chances... Well, I tried and I got an error to tell me to try again later, which I did and still got the error.

So I was wondering if there was any other way I could get an account directly from an Admin, using my forum account's info. Because this is kinda making me crazy.

Anyways, thank you for your service.

I'm also trying to use a co.cc domain now when i register.. not that it changes anything to the problem, as I tried again, with the co.cc and still get the same error..

That's because we're showing you as already having an account with us. Is this yours?

lelycee.heliohost.org

My bro talked to me about this service.. so i guess thats his. I'll ask him about it.

So, do i need to share an account with my brother? or is it possible to get my own?

I know you get tones of accounts requests, so if it doesn't work out, its not a problem, I'll go on another free service.

Thanks for your answer.