Get A free 360

GameClaw_268

Yeah, we've heard a milllion things about this, and it's about the only way microsoft can get them sold. Anyway, I ask all of you to use the link in my sig and sign up, just so we can see if it really works, and they do give it to you. It wont bite you... ;)

Also, if I get all 14 referals, stop using mine, and get someone else's, you can only get 1 item through referals.

500 points to everyone who signs up using me as a referer!

Edit: Offer's off... it doesn't really seem to work.

Edited by GameClaw_268

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nor do they have the money for that

Actually, they would. Cuz there are these people that pay the site to have offers, now that is like advertising. And when you advertise, you need to pay the person who is hosting your advertisements. So, the companies that have offers at the site pay the site, and then when more offers are being used by the people in the scheme, the advertising companies pay more money to the company. It will correspond enough so that no matter how many (a finite number, though, obviously) people complete the referral thing, there will still be enough Xbox360s to go around.