Matallic Orbs

Power

Hey ppl this is my first post here at HN. I've been hanging out at KL for a while and I guess I'll check this place out.

Anyway, this image was created in Bryce 5. It's just some orbs with metal characteristic. My latest project, smooth and simple. B)

Thats pretty cool... 3d?

And, not to sound like an english teacher, but it's metallic.

I can only wish I had a program that allowed me to do that... err... well, given an infinite amount of time, and an infinite amount of monkeys on an infinite amount of Windows-running computers using an infinite amount of MS Paint applications, you could recreate that. Now how in the world am I gonna stop time and where in the world am I gonna get an infinite amount of monkeys? Or just one person with a near-infinite amount of time on their hands to fill in every pixel :unsure:

Its just a saying that has to do with proboblility. It may be very improboble that a monkey pounding on a typewriter would create the works of shakespeare. I guess the odds would be 1 in 28^X where X=the number of characters in all of shakespeare's works, and only using lowercase letters, spaces, and periods. The odds say that it should happen once every (insert insanly large number here) times tried. So if you have an infinite amount of time with which monkeys will be pounding on a typewriter, you will eventually get the works of shakspeare.

• 1 month later...