Psp vs DS

chrisc

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh, he is letting you see the post, "Message after filtering is:

First of all, [bleeped!] the [bleeped!] DS! Second of all, [bleeped!] you, you [bleeped!] [bleeped!] [bleeped!]!" Thats what it said, only it was a "Paint!" style image using text in order to bypass the filters.

Thats not a valid comparison. I mean, the PSP has ATV Off Road, and the DS has Mario Kart, now which one should you choose? See my point? You cant take one of the worst games on a system and compare it to one of the better games on another system.

Thats not a valid comparison. I mean, the PSP has ATV Off Road, and the DS has Mario Kart, now which one should you choose? See my point? You cant take one of the worst games on a system and compare it to one of the better games on another system.

Okay, fine, let's use your comparison. ATV Offroad Fury is still better than Mario Kart DS.

gameclaw already said this wasn't the first time. besides, that paint thing was just cheap.

I wouldn't say cheap. It was merely a simple but effective way to bypass the filter.

Which is against the mother [bleeped!] rules

Can't help but saying: so is that :lol: