PSP world

chrisc

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

A good accessory would be the PSP hard case. It's very useful and protects your PSP from getting scratches, it can also block light so what you are seeing would be clearer. The down side to this would be the weight. The PSP itself is already heavy plus the extra weight of the case would be double. So it's really half good half bad. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
I think the only person around here who uses a PSP is myscrnnm though...

Not everyone (excluding me) is a tasteless Nintendo fanboy. I know quite a few people other than me who use the PSP mobile entertainment system.

just because someone likes nintendo doesn't mean you need to call us 'fanboys' or tasteless. as a matter of fact, those who can't find enjoyment in nintendo's games are the tasteless one's. they think they need blood and high graphics. these rarely have an effect on the game anyway. besides, you ask two guys which is better :gameplay or graphics, and one says gameplay and the other graphics, it's an easy choice to figure out which one values games for what they are.

sorry if i got off topic, i'm just tired of him dissing people because they like nintendo.