New Rule

Ashoat

There is a new rule on the forums: no posting or signing up through a proxy. That's right, you cannot post here through a proxy, unless you can give me good evidence that you are at a place where this site is blocked.

I am adding this rule because some spammers are coming to the site and creating multiple aliases, using proxies to mask their IPs so it seems they are different people. Anyways, NO MORE PROXIES. Oh, and we need new moderators... too much spam.

Yes, we have a way to find out if you are using a proxy (thanks to GM268), so we'll catch you. And we'll ban you if you keep using proxies. So don't.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the idea. And yeah, though we don't need more mods, the aliases and spam troubles really demans one.

But this proxy rule is great. BTW witch will be the punmishment? Ban?

Standard punishment according to the Rules... I think you get banned on the third offense.

How can I sign up as a mod? I am active and very responsible...

Sounds good... is there anyone else? We probably need more than one mod.

What about Genesis, I suggested him through HP.

And it's not GM, I told GM how to do it during Max's crisis.

I knew how to do it, and you showed me that whois website with all the extra info, but I knew how to use Resolve and Find Posts by IP. Although I never would have used them if lappy didn't notice the crisis in the first place :P

Genesis, you needn't become a mod if you don't want to. It's completely your choice, don't get forced into it ;)

But if you're willing, I think you and Spacekid would be good. What do you guys think?