Web browsers

myscrnnm

Which web browser is the best?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately Firefox.  Tabs, secure (as in no activeX etc.), and it's not by Micro$oft

Opera was the first one to start tabbed browsing !

Okay, I didn't say Firefox was original for it. Just a reason I like it. It is also open source so I will never have to pay for it or have ads in it. :D

Im gunna have to say firefox for the exact same reasons Ive said for anything else non-MS. Its not the most widely used software, so there arent nearly as many viruses, trojans, ad/spyware programs programmed to run in them. After I switched to FF, my spy/adware scan programs have been coming up with absolutly nothing, and I've told everyone I know who has spy/adware infestations to wipe their drives and download FF right away.

i use 2 things for different reasons:

FF

-web browsing

-remembers password

-no adware (thats when it says a site does not exist :angry: )

-about 1% popups as with AOL

AOL

-family chat name only (or "REAL" people i know ;) )

-my gmail email is fowarded automaticly so i know when i have mail (YOUVE GOT MAIL!)

-downloads (slightly faster, % info, time estimate, and specific directory to save in)

aol tellys you the progress, with % and estimated time. and you can download and see all the things you are downloading.

please ive discussed this before with someone else and it became a big arguement... i just like aol an ff for different reasons and ill leave it at that ok? :)