Photo

HelioHost Server Monitor (created by Piotr GRD)

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 garrigue

garrigue

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 08:10 AM

Nope... Just that he'll be rebuilt on Sparkie. That's to increase his efficiency and uptime. But that's only after Tommy's been rebuilt.. Nothing before that.

Hello, so does that means Johnny will be more powerfull than Tommy?

#32 sohamb03

sohamb03

Rank X Member

• Moderators
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 08:58 AM

Probably not. However, he'll be much better than what he's now.

#33 vassbo

vassbo

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 02:16 PM

Hey people using the HelioHost Server Monitor. I just created a style to make it look much better, and not as small: https://userstyles.o...-modern-styling

#34 Piotr GRD

Piotr GRD

Rank IV Member

• Contributors
  • 241 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 08:58 PM

Hi, vassbo, and thank you.

My page was designed in 2009 for 800x600 resolution and still looks fine for me in 1024x768.

And for all people using bigger screen resolutions I have always one tip: [CTRL] + [PLUS]. Most browsers remember this setting per domain name. [ctrl] + [minus] for shrinking and [ctrl] + [zero] for reset.

And sorry, but I can't say anything about your style, unfortunatelly, as in my browsers - either in Firefox v40 or Opera v30 (both from 2015 so not old at all in my personal opinion) - whole userstyles org website is simply a blank page for me.

Thank you.

#35 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 12,687 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 09:18 PM

Firefox 40 is ancient by tech standards. We had that version at work for the longest time and had to get off of it because so many things were starting to become problematic.

For reference, it's 33 versions out of date...version 73 just came out not long ago for consumer use, and the enterprise extended support version is on 68...

Please do not PM me for support. Posting on our forums lets all of us learn.
Do you play Minecraft? | Server Monitors | And the Dumbass of the Decade award goes to...

#36 Guest_yikes_*

Guest_yikes_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2020 - 09:40 PM

And sorry, but I can't say anything about your style, unfortunatelly, as in my browsers - either in Firefox v40 or Opera v30 (both from 2015 so not old at all in my personal opinion) - whole userstyles org website is simply a blank page for me.

Pitor, What are you doing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users