• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Probably a Nintendo Revolution. Because 360's are very good to use, considering their bad graphics compare to a PS3, but I like how much memory it can hold.

Who still calls it the Nintendo Revolution? The official name is Wii. Wii like up to date names (lame pun!)

• 1 month later...
I heard that microsoft is also trying to put xbox 360's games on blu-ray discs. Is this true? If it does happen then it will be really hard for people to choose between them

Why would it be true? The 360 doesn't even have a Blu-ray reader. The 360 uses standard DVDs.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a Wii since it came out and love it. The xbox 360 is like a hyped-up xbox. Nothing different or special about it. Although, because the 360 has GOW and Halo 3 I would choose it over a PS3.

Wii has SSBB and Zelda, motion sensors, and unique features. The 360 has...really good graphics. Don't get me wrong, graphics are important, but gameplay is MUCH more important.

• 2 months later...