360 or REVOLUTION

stan92

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, but you usually use one hand for that, you only need to press one button, and you don't need to time your clickings. Personally, I think the XBOX 360 has the best controller. It feels great in your hand. The PS3 has the worst, with those sides sticking out like that.

I'm going with the 360. Revolution is my second choice. IMO, the PS3 is just bloatware. It has nine cores in its processors, yet eight of them are almost completely devoted to floating point calculations, which are a small part of all calculations for gaming. Pretty much, the PS3 is full of a lot of stuff that do absolutely nothing.

The 360 has the best graphics and the such, and the games advantage is switching over to the XBOX. Playstation no longer has such exclusives as Grand Theft Auto and Final Fantasy.

The Revolution is really cool and looks the best. I especially like its old-game emulator feature-magig. But it just doesn't have the range of games that I love.

Anyways, that's my view.

Neither.

I'll wait till the price goes down on both, and I'm waiting for Microsoft to fix the 360 problems. The PS3 looks like a scanner. >.< And, I wait atleast 4 months before buying a console so that I get the good games along with it.

It has nine cores in its processors, yet eight of them are almost completely devoted to floating point calculations, which are a small part of all calculations for gaming. Pretty much, the PS3 is full of a lot of stuff that do absolutely nothing.

Not to mention, the low cache they're sticking in it. Hey, I know, let's play Doom 3 on a Celeron.

Especially considering nintendo has proved to completly own microsoft in the console gaming world for years, just based on the fact that microsoft didnt make consoles. That proves that they havent ALWAYS, and there isnt any way to prove that they have since.