360 or REVOLUTION

stan92

myscrnnm has corrupted us all. In our efforts to make him take a look at the other side of things, we had to use the only way of passing along information that he would listen to... his own. Unfortunantly, it's corrupted us to do this against anyone who acts like myscrnnm in the slightest... even in miniscule ways. Darn you myscrnnm.... DARN YOU!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, omgomgomg, I love XBox 360 relatively non-existant good-game selection.

Gameclaw_268: Image Removed for extremely excessive profanity, and avoiding word filters. See below.

Message after filtering is:

First of all, [bleeped!] the revolution. Second of all, [bleeped!] you! You [bleeped!] [bleeped!] son of a [bleeped!]

Edited by GameClaw_268

Right, omgomgomg, I love XBox 360 relatively non-existant good-game selection.

Call of Duty 2 is pretty cool.

And guys, I'm going to have to go back to editting your posts if you don't stop turning this place into a flame-fest.

F*uck you too there little buddy

How come I was banned for swearing? I mean, this is more cheap (for those of you against saying 'cheaper') than my thing, he just put a little asterisk inside.

Because I only used the word once, and you are a straight up [bleeped!].

• 3 weeks later...

xbox-360 is much better than revolution well from my point of view im not really in to mario and stuff the only good game i like from the revolution is zelda, thats all i like and i like many games from the 360 halo,prject gotham, dead or alive etc..., i really dont really care bout the console the games count and the graphics

i think that xbox-360 is much better than revolution cuz mario and pokemon are so old now ( they are revolution games ) and xbox 360 has cool games and much better graphics

but then we also have to look at the point that revolution is portable ..

overall :

xbox 360 : 9.5/ 10

revolution : 8.5/ 10

DO NOT POST ILLEGAL CONTENT]

Edited by Genesis