WHAT PARTY DO YOU SUPPORT?

I support the "Stanton shouldn't necromance and leave the caps lock on" party.

Actually, I'm not sure which I support. My folks are republicans, and I like some views of the democratic party, so I'm kinda half way in between. Plenty of time before I'm in the voting age, so I don't need to fret right now.

Third parties never win. First of all they don't have enough money. Second, there aren't many people supporting them and only the small electoral states vote for them, so basically, they never win.

I am a Democrat, kind of reaching the Liberal side. Anyways I would support the Democratic people because, first of all democrats would support in a better education and not only in the military. Yah, yah, yah some of you may be thinking that you will have to pay more taxes because Democrats don't really support tax-cuts. Another reason why I would support the Democrats is because they like changes. Republicans are traditional and they don't like radical changes, but Democrats do. I would want this so then everyone would have a, mabye, almost perfects place to live, because you would know that if something happens the government would change something and not stick with the traditional method.

These were some of the many reasons why I would support the Democratic Party although I am kind of a Liberal.

Most people who voted nader, and anyone else who may have been running, say their second choice was kerry, which would have won him the election. (of course, he would have won in the first place if the electoral votes werent so screwed up and the whole election wasnt so corrupt)