[Solved] FTP 552 errors when space left

TomasM

I'm receiving 552 errors when trying to upload files, even though there is space left on the server. Can you look into this please?

I've tried deleting files, and have even been able to upload via HTTP using cPanel's File Manager. The total FTP disk usage reported by cPanel's FTP Accounts module remains static, and is larger than the disk usage for the entire site, but less than the 250 MiB limit.

My domain is ${account_name}.tk, and my HelioNet and HelioHost accounts have the same name.

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

@djbob: Seems this user is having the same problems.

http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=7679

I am also having the same issue. Receiving the following errors during file transfer:

552 Disk full - please upload later

Error: Critical file transfer error

According to the stats I only have used 0.36 / 250 MB space. I'll be keeping my eye on the thread, just thought it was best to let you know.

Cheers,

John

(P.S. - Just noticed it can transfer the folders fine, but when you try and transfer a file, this is where the critical errors occur.)

Yeah, /home filled up so I had to add a new partition (/home1). The server should be creating new accounts in /home1, and so /home will slowly clear up as old accounts are pruned. I'm seeing about 425 MiB available in /home right now... are you guys able to upload stuff?