Site Uptime

lappy512

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[EDIT]

i read something wrong and i realize my post was irrelevant due to my misunderstanding.

please dis regard this post and deduct my points (but post when you do so no other mods do)

[/EDIT]

[EDIT 2]

lol, please dis regard my above edit

I have restated with correct info

well you seem to already have this if you just look...

you said a free domain will be 6000 points right?

now a regular domain name costs about 8 dollers, no ads, no features, just simple dns and stuff.

so if we make the ratio of 6000 : 800 (cents)

we get 750 points = 100 cents

so i think thats a good way to have it set up.

[/EDIT 2]

Edited by awesomegamer

this is actually (i think) the first host to give out free hosting as a plan (in a domain name that is), so what you'll are doing will get you alot of more members and alot of active posters for this new and never-been-promoted feature! So I say keep this going, and you'll might become the #1 free host! :P That'd be awesome!

-eTronic Gaming

why should he pay you? he doesnt owe you anything! this is a free service and if you didnt get anything then surely you didnt lose anything... perhaps time, but time is money and this server is money, so he cant pay you for the server problem and you as a side effect of you being upset. (worded oddly, i know)

why should he pay you? he doesnt owe you anything! this is a free service and if you didnt get anything then surely you didnt lose anything... perhaps time, but time is money and this server is money, so he cant pay you for the server problem and you as a side effect of you being upset. (worded oddly, i know)

sorry, but at the start of the hosting, it said that he would pay $.25 to anyone who had less than 99.9% uptime. he obviously changed it now, :D