All-Time Favorite Movie

stan92

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Matrix Triology, Lethal Weapon 1,2,3 & 4, Topgun and The Aviator are few of my favourates.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Hicckup Oh Well The Hickup's Any Wys The All Time Favourite Movie Will Probably American Pie Its Sooo Funny And Cool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's very difficult to pick just one all time favorite movie. Among the classics there are two movies on my all time list. I'm willing to bet quite a few on Helionet have never seen these films.

African Queen with Humphrey Bogart and Katherine Hepburn. Humphrey Bogart is one of my favorite actors. Whenever I see him, I think what a class act. Katherine Hepburn is also tough to beat when it comes to actresses. She puts herself into a role and makes it completely believable. The movie has a unique storyline and the two main characters have a rare chemistry between them. Unlike most of the movies made today this film is shot on location and there is no faking the harsh filming conditions.

The Sand Pebbles with Steve McQueen, Candice Bergen, a very young Mako, along with several other top rated actors do a splendid job. Steve McQueen is another one of my favorites. I also love watching old time Navy movies. This one is set on a river gun boat in a revolution torn china sometime in the 1920's. McQueen plays a hard working ship's engineer that is put into one tough situation after another. He is constantly trying to do the right thing, but meets resistance from multiple directions. There are crew problems, issues with the captain, a country at revolution, and romantic situations to deal with. To me, this is a movie worth watching.