HelioHost havenot actived my acount?

badboyofmanu

I registed HelioHost 3 days ago,I recieved an email

Dear ducmu,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been added to the creation queue. Here is your account information:

Username: ducmu (note: case sensitive!)

Password: ********

Domain: hayhat.heliohost.org

Control Panel URL: http://hayhat.heliohost.org/cpanel

Please note that it will take up to 24 hours before you can log in, and up to 48 hours before your website is up and running. Also note that your account will be automatically pruned if you do not log in to your control panel for a period of one month.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

But I canot acess Cpanel????

I registed HelioHost 3 days ago,I recieved an email

Dear ducmu,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been added to the creation queue. Here is your account information:

Username: ducmu (note: case sensitive!)

Password: ********

Domain: hayhat.heliohost.org

Control Panel URL: http://hayhat.heliohost.org/cpanel

Please note that it will take up to 24 hours before you can log in, and up to 48 hours before your website is up and running. Also note that your account will be automatically pruned if you do not log in to your control panel for a period of one month.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

But I canot acess Cpanel????

It took me about a week and a half before I could even access my cpanel, and another wewek before I can allow visitors to see the site... So ur mileage may vary...

We currently have a backlog of accounts due to a small error in the signup script (which has been fixed). Signups have been temporarily closed to ensure Stevie doesn't become overloaded.

At the moment, due to the current problems, it could take about 7 days for your account to become active.

Once your website displays an 'Account Queued' message, you will be able to login to cPanel and it should take no longer than 24 hours for your website to become active.

Sorry for any inconvenience

We currently have about 400 queued accounts which was much better than last week, with 900 queued accounts.

It shouldn't take as long now as it did a week ago.

ducmu,

Your account does not appear to be in the database. It may have been deleted by the corruption script.

Please create a new account. It should not take as long this time for your account to become active.

Be sure to enter valid details when creating an account, so It will not be deleted again.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.