Forum and Skin Upgraded!

Ashoat

The forum and the skin have finally been upgraded! The store and hosting signup are soon to follow! CELEBRATE!!!

/me loves Quick Edit

Anyways, the annoying error that kept from Topic View was fixed, thanks to Lappy reporting it. But uhm, forget the Store system guys. I'm just going to either make a small mini-system or upgrade IBStore. For now, hosting signups are down :(

Also, because account renewal is disabled, I've disabled the account deletion script, which means your accounts won't die for a while. But make sure to update them as soon as the store is up again.

Edited by djbob

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skin looks great, but is it just me or does it load a little slower?

Edit: Scratch that, It was just the first time loading the graphics. Now everything is nice and smooth.

BTW, quick edit is pretty cool.

Edited by HerLoss

You can check page generation time at the bottom of your screen... this should be the same regardless of connection. Mine is just 0.0885 sec, which is really good...

EDIT

The problem that made it slow was that CSS wasn't in a cachable file. I've fixed that, should be much faster.

Edited by djbob

This is such a cool layout!!!

Please can you tell where you got it done from and did he do it for free or for money?

By the way, can anyone explain to me how I could become a speaker, legislative, or moderator.

I do not get it, how did the other people become :huh: