[Answered] how to reinstall cpanel settings

raman

We can't reset your account to the original default settings. All we can do is delete your account and let you register again. Are you not able to delete joomla from your puplic_ftp folder and re-install it again in public_html?

that problem has been resolved,,,but the real problem is what is the HOST NAME should i write while database configuration during joomla installation,,, i have created a database and user,,,,everythink is ok but error on hostname :o

pls tell me what host name should i write ,,,www.heliohost.org www.helionet.org i have tried these,,,,but failed

?? there is a error on entering host name local host,,, local host is entered when joomla is to installed on local pc or local network,,,,i have tried this but giving me error that sql database cant :huh: be found ,,,,problem is in HOST NAME,,,,,

@raman: localhost is correct as localhost applies to whatever system you are on. When installing Joomla, you want to use MySQL on the local machine (server). If you are still having issues, PM me your log in information and I'll install it for you.

?? there is a error on entering host name local host,,, local host is entered when joomla is to installed on local pc or local network,,,,i have tried this but giving me error that sql database cant :huh: be found ,,,,problem is in HOST NAME,,,,,

We know our answer is correct, which means that your error probably doesn't have anything to do with the host name. Why don't you post the exact error you're getting instead of trying to claim that we're wrong?

EDIT: Did you create a MySQL database in cPanel?