Can't reset password

loll

If you've forgotten your old password I can change it for you. If you can login to cpanel you can change it there. Do you need me to change it for you?

YES, Password changed email me..email:loll1011@hotmail.com

thanks!

Are you @hotmail? If so, then Hotmail blocks HelioHost's emails. :(

block?I always don't get any mail,Thanks for your kind reply~

when my homepage unable to visit, I try to enter cpanel, but password mistake. Also cannot be reset.

account deleted? Help see.

I'm not seeing any accounts in the database with this username: loll1011. It probably got deleted because you failed to login every 30 days. You can register that account again if you like.

:wacko: Unfortunately,I have no backup recent data. :( Thank you!

You can backup your data with cpanel.

Also, if you are unable to login to cpanel, but don't want your account deleted, you can go here to keep your account active while your waiting for us to reply to your thread.

You can backup your data with cpanel.

Also, if you are unable to login to cpanel, but don't want your account deleted, you can go here to keep your account active while your waiting for us to reply to your thread.

Tip:

[We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.]

May have been deleted!